Vacation in style with Snowmobile Rentals and Tours at Beaver Creek in Gaylord, MI
Enjoy direct access from the resort to groomed snomobile trails
Here are the rates for our snowmobile rentals:
4 Hour Rental
8 Hour Rental
24 Hour Rental
48 Hour Rental
|9AM - 1PM||9AM - 5PM||9AM - 9PM||Fri - Sun 5pm - 5pm|
|Monday - Thursday||$159 based on availability||$159 single|
|Friday - Sunday|
|$159 based on availability||$200 single|
| * All rentals include helmet, jacket and bibs. Insurance available at $30/day.
Call us for reservations at (877) 295-3333. Ask for the web rates.
- Walk in rate $159 4hrs, based on availablity.
- Helmets will be provided free of charge if needed.
- Bibs and Jackets available with rentals free of charge – if needed, call ahead to reserve your size.
- Rental fleet features 550cc fan-cooled Ski-Doo REV and REV XP*.
This is of a group people on a snowmobile tour to the Mackinac Bridge to the Upper Peninsula. Look at Tour info Here
Sometimes Substitutions Happen
Unfortunately sometimes an event happens and your reserved equipment may not be available due to unforeseen circumstances. LMSR, LLC reserves the right to substitute equipment of equal or greater value of the originally reserved equipment at no extra charge to you. If no equipment is available LKSR, LLC, will have no choice but to reschedule or cancel your reservations at no charge to you.
Snowmobile Rentals Rules and Regulations
- You MUST be at least 18 years old, with a valid drivers license.
- A Security deposit of $800.00, refundable upon return and inspection, and rental fee, must be paid at time of rental. Cash or major credit cards accepted.
- A $100.00 deposit is required at time of reservation. This will be applied to the total rental fee forfeited if cancelled or failiure to pick-up as scheduled, if 72 hour notice is not given.
- Lewiston Motorsports Rentals, LLC offers NO insurance coverage for equipment damages incurred during your rental period. Please check with your Homeowners or Auto owners insurance, or credit card company to see if there is an insurance rider available to you.